Thursday, August 7, 2008

The new addition to the Braden family!!!

On August 3rd at around 6pm, my brother Adam and his wife Katie had their first baby, Jackson Braden! He's also the first grandchild of our immediate family, so we're all pretty excited! He's a pretty big boy, weighing in at just over 8 lbs. and about 21 inches. I can't wait to see him in person in a couple weeks! Here are a few pics! I think his face looks a lot like my brother, but he's definitely got Katie's looong fingers and toes! :)









2 comments:

Queen Mother said...

that is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen!

3 Girls and a Guy said...

hey! i like your new blog! I caught up on your posts tonight. hope newlywed life is going great..i am sure we have a lot to catch up on next time we see each other!