I've had so much fun decorating and putting together our baby's room! We went with a modern-ish turtle theme. I don't really like the traditional themes for baby boys' rooms, so I was excited to find this cute bedding set! We're still waiting on an upholstered rocking chair to complete the room, but here's what it looks like so far. We got the bouncy seat and the travel swing second-hand...woohoo for saving money! And I have to say thank you to my friend, Jess (are you reading this???), for telling me about albeebaby.com...I got a Peg Perego stroller on there for $180 with free shipping!!! It was a 2007 model, which is why it was so cheap, but it's brand new in the sense that it's never been used or out of the box, and I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to use it! We also got a Graco infant seat on the same website for $127, and it matches the stroller perfectly! You can't even tell they didn't come together :). I'll have to take some pics of those so I can post them! But here are the pics of the baby's room...
No comments:
Post a Comment