Monday, October 27, 2008

Blogging for a giveaway...

Hello friends,

well, this is sort of funny, because I've never actually met the person who is doing this blog giveaway (she is my friend Jess's sister), but I read her blog all the time and since I'm going to have a new baby in May, I thought I'd give it a shot! The deal is that I have to mention the store Noodles&Milk, a children's clothing store, in my blog and provide the link to their website. The company is run by a woman named Sabrina, and I took a look at their website and their stuff is so cute!
I'd love to win the giveaway, which is either $25 to spend at the store, or the second place winner gets a surprise from Brooke, the blogger. So now I just have to figure out how to put a link in my blog...

Ok, got it! So just click on the underlined Noodles&Milk above and it'll take you to the site...wish me luck! :)

Here's one of my favorites from the site:

No comments: