Monday, October 27, 2008
Devin and I are Expecting!
Yes, the rumors are true...Devin and I are going to have a baby! I am currently 10 weeks along as of yesterday, and feeling great (although always a bit tired). We've had one visit to the doctor, where we had an ultrasound, and the doctor says everything is going perfectly! They also gave us the official due date, which is none other than May 24...our one year anniversary! We all know that babies rarely come on their due dates, but we just thought it was so funny how impeccable our timing was! :) We are extremely excited and anticipate the day when this new life comes into our world. I'm sure it will be more than life-changing, but we're up for the task! We will find out the gender, but that won't be for another couple months, so we'll keep you posted! For now, here's a pic of the first ultrasound...I think the machine they have must be really old, because the picture was a lot more blurry than I'd have liked, but it's still beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment