You know how I've been writing about my difficulties in getting Rhys to eat solid food lately? Well yesterday it hit an all-time low, and the only solids he ate all day were 1/2 a jar of organic apricots and apples in the morning and about 50 puffs around 8 pm (I had him in class with me and he started crying as soon as I took out the baby food to try to feed him, so I resorted to the well-loved puffs). At his age, he should be eating at least three full "meals" of solid foods. Before this whole phase started I was giving him one full jar (usually) of baby food three times a day, between nursings (is that a word when used plural? It is now.). So basically, he was eating every two hours until 8pm, when I put him to bed. So with the lack of solid feedings yesterday, he was understandably hungry...at 12 am...and again at 6:30 am, when he usually wakes up for the first time. I hope this doesn't last long. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment